Are you ready to make your website successful by getting traffic? After completing the development and designing process of any website, there will be a big requirement of SEO Services for it. SEO is definitely one of the main requirements for any website because it can help to boost traffic to your website and it will help to improve the ranking of a website in search engine results.
If you are also new to SEO and looking for the best way to improve traffic with the best strategies, you are at the right place for it. Here is step by step guide for every beginner who is looking to get help regarding SEO Strategies and tools.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
First of all, you will need to know everything about Search Engine Optimisation. SEO is a strategy to grow the visibility of your website by getting organic traffic to it. To improve the ranking and traffic on the website, you will need to focus on several factors of your website. Whether it is about optimisation of your website or linking the website to other platforms to get more traffic, everything comes under SEO. SEO is not only applicable to improve the ranking of a website in search Indian results but it is about making your website better for the targeted audience. They should get a better User experience on the website so you will need to focus on the right strategies of SEO.
Use of the right tools for SEO:
To start with any of the strategies of SEO, you will definitely require the best tools that will help you to find the best results with your strategies. In the market, you will find hundreds of tools that will be used for SEO of your website. However, it is very important that you can choose the right to for the perfect task and you can find the perfect results with it. With the use of these SEO tools, you will be able to find help in the following things:
- Keyword research
- Competitor research
- Domain comparison
- Backlink analysis
- Traffic monitoring
- Ad Management
If you are going to work on a WordPress website, you will definitely get help with a plugin named WordPress SEO by Yoast and you can also get help with tools like SEMrush, keyword planner and many more to focus on the strategies of SEO for your website.
Types of SEO:
There are two types of strategies of SEO and both of these types are important in the same way to improve the ranking and traffic to your website. Scroll down to know about both of these types of SEO:
On page SEO is the first thing that you have to consider when you are ready to drive traffic to your blog. It is all about making the important changes on your own websites to make it better for the audience as well as search engine. You will need to go through the right strategies to optimise your blog so that it can achieve the highest rankings in the search engine results. On page SEO is definitely very important because:
- It helps to get huge organic traffic on your website
- It provides more opportunities to the bloggers for better growth
- You will definitely get loyal audience because of the better User experience of your audience on your website
- It will help to improve the ranking of your website in search engine results
If you are also looking for the right Strategies for on-page SEO as a beginner for your website, here are the important considerations for it:
- First of all, you will need to put the primary keyword in the best title of the website. The title is definitely one of the first things to attract the reader so make it better and use your primary keyword in it.
- You will need to add the primary keyword in Meta description so that it can be detected in the results of Google search engine. Make sure to make an attractive Meta description to attract the users for your blog.
- It will be great to add a call to action in Meta description like you can add “Grab the deal” or “learn more” in it. Always make sure to keep the content unique and fresh and Meta description and it should be around 135 to 160 characters.
- As a blogger, you should never ignore Meta tags and it should be keyword targeted for your blog. You should definitely add all the relevant keywords in Meta tag section of your blog.
- For every post and page of your website, make sure to keep the URL simple and short. Always make sure to add the primary keyword in URL and always try to make it user-friendly as well as your friendly so that it can be detected by the search engine.
- With a better URL, you will also need to focus on H2 and H3 tags because the subheadings are also a very important factor for on-page SEO of your website. It should provide clear information to the readers and you can also include the focus the keywords in headings to make it SEO friendly for your website.
- As you know, a single image can speak better than thousands of words for your website. It will always help if you will use related images to the post of your website. You should also know about the importance of image alt tags while adding it to your posts and web pages.
- In the introduction of the post on your website, make sure to use primary keyword and the bloggers should try to make the introduction interesting so that the users can spend more time on the website and can take interest in the further content.
- For any website, internal linking is definitely very important so you should refer previous blog posts for other pages of your website in a new post. With internal linking, the readers will be forwarded to the older posts and they will definitely find more content of your website by spending more time.
- On your website, you will need to focus on the page loading speed so optimise all the images and web pages so that it can be loaded faster for the users and they can find a better User experience on the website.
Make sure to focus on all these strategies of on page SEO and it will definitely help to improve the ranking of your website in the search engine results and it will definitely improve the experience of all the users on your website.
Making on page Optimisation on your website is only half part and you will need to focus on off page SEO strategies in the same way to improve the ranking of your website on the search engine results.
What is off page SEO?
Off page SEO strategies, you will need to focus on backlinks about your website with other platforms and you will need to use other platforms to get more traffic with external links to your website. For every website, off page SEO strategies are very important because of the following reasons:
- It will definitely help to improve the position of a website in search engine results page.
- It will have to increase page authority and domain authority of your website.
- It will help to get lots of backlinks for your website.
- It is beneficial to get organic traffic on your website with the right strategies.
Therefore, it is always essential to utilise the right strategies of off page SEO of your website. For the beginners, here are some of the useful strategies that will definitely help to get more organic traffic on the website and improve the ranking of a website in search engine results.
Social linking and sharing:
At the present time, you should definitely find the advantages of social media networks and platforms because of a large number of users available easily. Whether it is about sharing and linking your website to the social media networks for linking of the website with other bloggers who have good traffic on their blogs, everything will definitely help to improve the traffic and ranking of the website. If the popular bloggers can share your blog post to their audience, it will definitely have to improve traffic on the website.
You can definitely get help by sharing the posts of your website on the social media sites. There are sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus where millions of users are active regularly. If you have a good audience on social media networks, you can definitely share your content and can get the traffic directly on your blogs and websites with it. There are lots of automation tools available that you can use to post your posts automatically on your social media networks.
Submit the post on social bookmarking directories:
As a new blogger, you should never neglect the importance of social bookmarking directories. You should share the posts of your website on social bookmarking directories so that you can get a more permanent audience with it. It will definitely help to improve the ranking on search engine results because the bookmarked websites are indexed in a better way on the search engine results. It will also improve the visibility of your website in a better way. You can use the following social bookmarking sites to find the best results for your website:
- Social bookmarking easy
- Greatest story
- Active bookmarks
- Bookmark maps
Answers on Quora having your content links:
As you know, Quora is one of the most popular websites used by the users who want to find answers of the questions. Now, you can also answer the questions of Quora and you should put the link of your blog post in the answers so that the readers can be related to your website when they want to find the related content on the niche of your website.
You just need to create the account it and areas of interest on Quora website and you should find some of the popular questions according to the topic of your blog posts. After that, answer it with the link of your blog and get more audience and users on your website.
Guest post writing:
Guest post writing is another incredible way if you want to use off page SEO strategies to attract more traffic to your website. First of all, you will need to find the sum of the popular blogging websites where you can comment on the posts according to the niche of your website. You should definitely check domain and page authority of the site when you are going to use it for guest post writing.
Useful comments on other popular blogs:
When you are ready to improve traffic to your website, always make sure to build a good relationship with other bloggers so that they can help you in sharing and link building. You should also use blog commenting as a very beneficial strategy of off page SEO where you will get more users and visitors on your website with it.
Get help with YouTube video content:
YouTube is definitely the largest platform at the present time that can get lots of traffic to your website. You can definitely get help by creating useful in video content on youtube having a link of your website in it. It can be very beneficial to improve the traffic on your website in a genuine way.
All these strategies will be very beneficial when you are looking for the right ways to grow traffic on your website in a better way. Always make sure to find out the best tools available in the market that can help to utilise all these strategies in a better way for your website.